Yamaha's two stroke 30H is a lightweight and powerful motor built under Yamaha's legendary CV badge. What does CV stand for? Customer Value of course! That means delivering the best product, the best performance and the best reliability while still offering outstanding value. Built around a proven two cylinder two stroke design, Yamaha's 30H delivers plenty of power while still offering the features and engineering excellence that comes from over 50 years of Yamaha outboard research and development and real world experience. That includes features like 100:1 pre mix oil ration for smooth running, advance corrosion protection for long term durability and the peace of mind that comes with a three year Yamaha warranty.
Includes a Yamaha 24L Fuel Tank and Alloy Propeller.
* Engine Type: 2-Stroke, In-line 2
* Displacement: 496 cc
* Bore x Stroke: 59.5 x 59.5 mm
* Recommended Max RPM: 5000-5500
* Lubrication System: Pre-mixing
* Fuel Management: Carb
* Ignition: CDI
* Starter System: Manual (MH)
* Lighting Coil: 12V - 80W (MH)
* Alternator Output: Optional with Rectifier (MH)
* Operation Method: Tiller handle (MH)
* Trim & Tilt Method: Manual tilt
* Fuel Tank Capacity: 24 L External (included)
* Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
* Height 30HMHL: 550 mm (21.7 in)
* Weight 30HMHL: 55 kg
*Specifications and dimensions from manufacturers information. Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable - contact us for a setup to suit your needs. Prices subject to change without notice. For the latest information please contact us.